Friday 20 May 2011

Besciamella sauce

And finally I did besciamella sauce, I haven't just asked my mother to do it. Hihihi :D
I found a great recipe on the giallo zafferano web page and I tried it, but next time I'm gonna try a low fat version.

Sorry, the picture this time isn't that good, it was kinf of difficult to make a good picture while cooking. :)


Ingredients:
butter (50 gr)
white flour (50 gr)
milk (0,5 l)
salt
nutmeg





Heat the butter in a pan until it becomes liquid. Take the pan away from the heat and add the flour, mix well and put again on the heat adding the milk and mixing at the same time. Add the salt and the nutmeg. Mix until it become creamy as you want.
I contiuned to cook and I used it in a dish, I'm gonna post the whole recipe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment