Sunday 6 January 2013

Brownie in a mug

 I remember a sheet in our lounge when I was living in Sangam World Centre in Pune (India). There was  a description how to make a brownie in a cup. I actually forgot it until a few days ago, when I saw a picture on Pinterest, describing the exactly same thing. Since now we've got a microwave in our apartment (which I recon it's not that healthy), I just had to try it.

At your left the picture of the mug before the microwave and down here after the microwave. I might have it overcooked a bit, but it was still delicious. (No, I didn't count the calories, who does it??)
Ingredients:
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp water

I used a little less sugar and needed more water to make it smooth. At the end I put some dark chocolate on the top. It melted and was delicious!
Mix all the ingredients until smooth (see picture above). Put in the microwave for 1 minute 40 seconds. Our microwave is a little weaker, so I needed 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Enjoy your brownie mug!

2 comments:

  1. in kaj si dala notr kakav tudi?
    prej sem poskusla ndit, ma sem dala prevec olja in je mela vec okusa po olju ku po drugem :( bom mogla nrdit se 1x ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, sem pozabla napisat! :D Se dobro, da si mi komentirala. Ben, popravljeno. Ja, ma po mojem se lahko da tuj manj olja, ker olivno olje je mocnega okusa.

    ReplyDelete