Monday 13 January 2014

Spicy garlic spaghetti

Today I came home from work "starving" (can't really use this word in our part of the world though) and I just wanted to eat as fast as I could. What is better than a really quick pasta? 


Ingredients:
spaghetti (80-100 gr per person)
salt (a tablespoon)
2 cloves of garlic
1 fresh chili
1 egg
some olive oil
pepper (a pinch)

Boil the water, add salt and cook the spaghetti. (Check on the box for the cooking time, all the types of pasta are way better if they're cooked "al dente".) Stir the chopped garlic and chili on some olive oil. Add the cooked pasta and crack an egg of the top. Mix well while it's still hot and put some pepper on the top. Serve and enjoy your really quick meal.
I was in such a hurry I didn't really bother about the pics.. Next time better! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment